Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Picture Update!

Below are some pictures for all of you to enjoy!  Hopefully this will give you a better idea of how my life is in Pohnpei!

Me and my Pohnpeian family-and that's only some of them!  

Sepe and me "making our style"!
SohSol (one of my host brothers)
Host brothers and Sisters:Indigo, Sepe, Emma, Sohsol (front) and Jojo (far left)

This is a test to see if my internet connection can handle uploading four pictures at a time...stay tuned for more pictures!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a light you are to this world keep up the great work and remember that you are loved by so many and counting!!

mesparrow said...

ORGS!!!!!

Thank you so much for the update and for the pictures! It's great to see the people you're living with and working with. Stay happy and safe! Love you!

shelli said...

Hi Meghanda! I am so happy to see pictures of where you are and to hear in your own words what you have been up to. I am so proud of you! Continue to enjoy all the beauty around you. I hope today you have the LOVLIEST of birthdays! Think how many people have been blessed because you were born 26 years ago!
Love you, Shelli

Unknown said...

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Matthew E. Allen said...

Dude...this is M to the A...wanted to let you know that the other A that will be here in March is excited to see you...he/she told me last night, in a dream, in Micronesia. Weird huh? Looks like you are having a blast, talk to you soon.